Emporio Ricambi Rossi spa (from now onwards, simply “Emporio Rossi”), in his capacity of proprietor company’s personal data treatment, declares that such Data will be treated in conformity to in accordance with the provisions envisaged under Legislative Decree n. 196 (“Codice della Privacy”) of July 30th, 2003, in compliance with current law and the principles of transparency, lawfulness and safety of your personal Data.
In compliance with the duty to inform set forth under art. 13 of the D. Lgs. dated 30 June 2003, no. 196 of Italian Law, our company (or its entitled persons) hereby declares that your personal data, or the ones of your Company will be treated through written correspondence, both via paper and web, in order to fulfill the administrative and fiscal requirements as stated by the Law, and to suitably conclude all contractual obligations; these Data will be stored in the Emporio Rossi headquarters.
Emporio Rossi has adopted all the necessary measures to guarantee the privacy of Your Data.
Your Data could be notified to employees and collaborators, assigned to activites inherent to our Company and that may be used for the dispatching of promotional or advertising material.
Emporio Rossi reserves the right to treat Your Data directly or through present or future third-parties (both in Italy or abroad), Companies controlled by or controlling our Company, or Companies with which Emporio Rossi has undertaken or will undertake commercial relationships.
The failure to grant access to those details will make it impossible to establish or continue a commercial relationship.
Emporio Rossi informs You that the Company is entitled to exercise at any time the rights granted in Art. 7,8, 9 and 10 of the Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, you may at any time request the modification or cancellation of your data, or may deny authorization for their use by writing to: Emporio Rossi
We hereby fully transcribe the Art.7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 for your convenience:
Art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights):
1. The individual has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The individual has the right to be informed about:
– The source of personal data;
– the purposes and methods of treatment;
– the logic applied in case of processing with the use of electronic means;
– the identification of the owner, manager and the designated representative under Article 5, paragraph 2;
– the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be distributed or who may become aware of as representative within the State, managers or agents.
3. The individual has the right to obtain:
– updating, correction or, if interested, the integration of data;
– the cancellation, the transformation in anonymous form or block of data processed in violation of law, including those which are not required to be held for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
– attesting that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, including with regard to their content, to those whose data were communicated or disclosed, except where this is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The individual has the right to object, in whole or in part:
– for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
– the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial purposes.